Better Class Overrides

VincentCuclair

Question

4 answers to this question

the ability to apply different Class Overrides on each individual Layer in the same VP

I once thought about listing out all the permutations of visual control you can have...which I never did, but this would have been high on the list.

To be honest, it's quite hard for novice users to work out why something is displayed the way it is at the moment, so any new 'power controls' will need far better visual feedback.

To be honest, it's quite hard for novice users to work out why something is displayed the way it is at the moment, so any new 'power controls' will need far better visual feedback.

I've been using VWs for 8 years now and I still find it hard to get a clear picture over how and why certain things look the way they do especially in VPs......I guess we need to have most of this info in the navigation pallet as well, side by side so that we can better keep track of all the settings and overrides at all the different levels (including the settings for referenced files).

Edited by Vincent C