Saved Sheets Disappearing

Anyone know why sheets I have saved, i.e. floor plan (one of several), have disappeared from my drawing? Is this a corruption issue or did I just hit some esoteric key combination that eleminated them? VW 8.5.2 w/Architect 1.0.1 running on Mac OS 9.2.2, file size is 2.8 mb. confused.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Ted,

Saved sheets can be deleted by using the resource pallet, workgroup referencing a file to copy it, or by using the edit saved sheets command in the sheet menu.

It is possible for document corruption to cause sheet's to disappear since they have a special node type inside your file. The only saved sheet disappearing problem we were aware of was fixed in the 9.5.1 release.

Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

Note that you can delete sheets by accident if you have the Saved Sheets script palette active and you do "Cut" Command X.mac, Control X Windows. If the last thing you selected was something on a script palette, kiss it goodbye.

Even if you see "Cut" grayed out in the Edit menu it still works on scripts on a script palette.

BTW, Copy and Paste also work the same...

Fuge