Sign in to follow this  
Clive Abben

Pads work in 3d but dont show in 2d

i can draw a pad and boundary that will modify the site, but dont show up in top plan, so i cant click on them to edit etc?

Try also View > Show > Show or Hide Site Modifiers...

Is that a Landmark only command? If not where is it hidden.

(In a way this post is so typical for VWs, a newbie (and me) would never find that or even consider looking for it.......user friendliness?!)

Edited by Vincent C

Hi - Yes it's a Landmark command and it's a quick way to hide the ugliness of the site modifiers on the plan if you want to. That menu also contains some other useful things to show and hide, like sketchy lines around plants and spray patterns on irrigation heads.

With Architect, you only get a quick way to hide visible constraints applied to a drawing.

With Architect, you only get a quick way to hide visible constraints applied to a drawing.

Thanks Tamsin, how about Designer?

Designer includes everything that Landmark, Architect and Spotlight have to offer, so yes. I wasn't sure if it was on the workspace by default, but I just changed my workspace to Designer and yes, there it is

View > Show > Show or Hide Site Modifiers.

Have fun!

Strange, I have Designer but not that command? Strange thing is I don't have the default Designer workspace either?

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=7789&filename=Sk%E4rmavbild%202012-08-07%20kl.%2012.52.26.png

Edited by Vincent C