Sign in to follow this  
GAMO

Exporting Nothing to DWG or DXF

Hi Guys:

After installing Renderworks the export of any kind of drawing has change to a headache...you actually have to transform all the entities to lines (even arcs).....and there's nothing exported!

I though it was the a default texture so I'm sure to turn them off, but the same: Nothing exported.

Have you heard of this before??

confused.gif" border="0

Hi again:

Respect to this problem it seems nobody have been in a similar situation....(I'm replying to myself)We have installed another four licences but of VW Architect (without Render Works) and the DWG/DXF export system works good with the same files....so We're swapping files to the others machines in order to obtain the desired DWG/DXF files.

Please put a bit of attention to this issue...maybe there's a solution anywhere.

Thank You confused.gif" border="0

Guillermo,

I'm afraid I dont quite understand what you mean. Are you actually in a RenderWorks mode when you export the file?

There shouldn't be any change here regardless of RenderWorks being installed.

Can you send tech@nemetschek.net a file you saved on the RenderWorks machine right before you do the export and a resulting AutoCAD file?

Thanks,Matthew GiampapaNNA Technical Support

Matt:I'm on VectorWorks mode (RenderWorks installed) when exporting the file and the resulting DWG file is empty.The same in the others machines (without Render Works) and the resulting DWG file is OK.

My machine was exporting DWG files fine before installing RenderWorks.

I'll send you two files in a while...OK

Thanks