Sign in to follow this  
8mecha

DOOR & WINDOWS

COPYING DOOR & WINDOWS TO OTHER FILE..... SHOWS UP 2 LINES INSIDE THE DOORS. HOW CAN I REMOVE THAT?

Can you post a screen shot or file?

What version of VW? What operating system?

Make sure your Ceiling-Main class is set to invisible.

Ceiling-Main is used (along with Sills) to allow you to toggle between Plan and Reflected Ceiling Plan with the same walls/doors/windows

THANKS PAT... HOW ABOUT THE THE CROSS OUTSIDE THE BORDER LINE? HOW CAN I REMOVE THAT?

MIKE, IM NEW TO THIS SOFTWARE,IM USING VECTORWORKS 2011 (AUSTRALIAN VERSION)...

Hi Toloy, welcome to the forum. Is your caps lock stuck? A lot of people view all CAPS as shouting so I'd recommend turning that off if you can.

I'd also recommend adding the version of software you're using, including OS (windows, mac?) to your signature? Click on "my stuff" above and then "edit profile" (down bottom of page). This way people don't have to ask you each time to post a query.

One other thing: you'll get better answers to your questions and more quickly if you post a new thread for each question rather than adding new questions to a thread that's already discussing something else.