Suddenly Can't Interact with my Drawing

I'm fairly new to Vectorworks and am suddenly having a problem that I can't solve.

Running VW Landmark and am almost finished with a fairly complex design and suddenly I can't interact with most of the objects on the screen. It is as if most of my design suddenly became a PDF drawing or something. There are a few shapes that I can still interact with but very few.

I've tried opening other designs and they seem to be working fine.

I can draw new objects on the design and can interact with and delete them without a problem. Is there something obvious I am missing that would cause this to happen? Nothing in the navigation window seems out of the ordinary. I've tried clicking on different layers and changing the layer settings but nothing helps.

I'm hoping someone can help me because I am kind of freaking out over this.

Guest Wes Gardner

Hey There,

You may want to consider creating a "Saved View" that takes you to some sort of "baseline view" with all the appropriate Classes and Layers activated as well as the required Class and Layer viewing options set where you want them.

I look at Saved Views as my Class and Layer Manager providing me with the ability to quickly move around my file switching views, moving to Sheet Layers, creating "scenes" for rendering, etc. etc.

Wes