3D snapping in different 3D views

I have a 3D Polygon (essentially a 3D line) that I want to attach on one end to the corner of another 3D Polygon (a square).

I select an Isometric 3D view and I proceed to snap to the 3D line end and to drag it to the square corner. It seems to be perfectly touching and in position, so I change the 3D view, choosing a different Isometric view and I realize that the two object are actually not coinciding in one point and not even touching.

Why does this happen? Is there a way to solve this?

If I were to do the same operation in AutoCAD I would see the object coinciding independently from the view.

Cheers.

Dragging an end point with the Select Tool rescales the 3d poly. Try to edit the 3d polyline with the Reshape Tool in the basic tool palette, or if you have an older version of Vectorworks, use the 3d Reshape tool in the 3d tool palette.

Dbl click the 3d polyline to activate the reshape tool and drag the end vertex (or any vertex) to a corner of the square 3d poly.

Post back if not working.

-B