WinDoor: offset wall components?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

how can i have the overlapping insulation part from above operations visible as a renderable solid in a side view/perspectives? all i see in any rendering is the window with its outline, the overlapped insulation part is transparent in 3d and renderings (practically non-existent), turning the architectural opening into a rough opening.

is there any setting for this?

rob

to better illustrate the case:

1. the rendered wall with the window

2. wireframe appearance

3. the floor plan with a wall component overlapping the window frame.

the overlapping simply doesn't display in the renderings. does anybody know how to turn it on?

rob

p.s. btw: how can i move the marker away from the window? -> edit: ok, i got it - what have i the handle for? ;)

Edited by gester
  • 2 weeks later...

The ability to wrap Wall components is part of the coding of the NV Door and Window tools. It is not available outside of those tools which is why Windoor can't do it.

With the NV Door and Window tools the Wall Component wrapping only works in Plan view so can only be applied to the jambs of the openings. You can't wrap components at the head and sill of openings.

• 9 months later...