Sign in to follow this  
Kelly19

Drawings look scrambled

Hey All,

My drawings have all of sudden become scrambled. Lettering mostly runs into each other.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks,

Kelly

Could you post a screen shot or the file?

Also, please use the My Stuff tab near top of this forum screen to make a signature for your posts showing your VW version and OS info. That helps with troubleshooting.

One idea - if different text boxes are overlaying each other - try toggling Unified View in the View menu.

-B

How do I post a screen shot?

Edited by Kelly19

on a mac hold down command+shift and 4 then draw a rectangle of what you are wanting to send. This should create a file on your desktop.

Then upload in the file manager in the full reply option

Edited by Alan H

Looks like a font issue. Are you using something funky for your font? Also could be the way that you're creating your pdfs. Try an export instead of a print...

Haven't changed my font yet?I have been batch exporting my PDF's.. but that seems to not make a difference.

Just printed this off, if you take a look at the lettering it is all mashed together in some spaces..any ideas?

Thanks!

Change your font unfortunately. We had this problem with v2009. Think it's gone in v2012.

Not sure if this is the answer, but I know a while back our text went all funny and we now have to make sure 'GDI + imaging' and 'Anti-aliasing' buttons are turned off. These can be found under Options > Preferences > Display.

Worth a try?

HTH