Drop box or Shared Folder

Andy M

Question

Hi,

would it be possibly to just have a template and my workspace in a drop box folder or a shared folder?

Or is this a part of the cloud service?

It would be very productive for me, as i work across two machine, but its 50/50 as to which machine I create the new file on?

Can anyone add to this wish?

thanks for your time..

Andy

3 answers to this question

HI,

thanks for info..

What about templates? If I create a new template and I don't save this template in the the templates folder and instead save this into a drop box folder, when I go to create a new file from this newly created template this file is not listed in the same the list of templates..

So when I want to create a new file I just then open the template file in my drop box folder and a new file is opened.

I just tried this and it works for me.

But how do I a Workspaces into my dropbox folder, this is something that I can't browse to?

Any ideas.

Andy

What about templates? If I create a new template and I don't save this template in the the templates folder and instead save this into a drop box folder, when I go to create a new file from this newly created template this file is not listed in the same the list of templates..

Your library folder must have the same folder structure and names as it is on your hard drive. Look there to see how they are done and use that same structure. For us (Dutch) it is 'Bibliotheek/Standaarden/Sjablonen/'. VW just look in one of the folders for templates, in anoter folder for wall styles, etc...