Pictorial window schedule

A convoluted workaround - Perhaps create a separate layer, put all your windows in a dummy wall, hide the wall, and place it on the viewport.

I don't think even Revit can produce a pictorial window schedule either though.

Non can using worksheets,

WinDoor only produces 'dead' 2D line elevations,

Revit produces live elevations and plans directly for any PO not only doors and windows (called legends, no need for cropping VPs etc.) You also have the capability to show or hide the wall, as well as having course, medium or fine detailing settings. (Here I must add that even though this is present the office I worked for chose Kizzas method in Revit to do door scheduling for a 60000 sq. m. hospital (i.e.. long wall with all door types.) Never really understood why but somehow the legends had problems of their own.

Edited by Vincent C
I thought you could even modify the windows and doors from within the schedule (ie. sizes, etc.).

Revit does this too....

As usual Cadimage are the benchmark (and this video is 5 years old):

http://support.cadimageworld.com/movies/view/0814-how-do-i-produce-a-schedule-

About time they had an Architect on the development team at NVs. (Perhaps they could loan him from the ArchiCAD team for a while, it's the same company f.c.o.l.)

Edited by Vincent C
A convoluted workaround - Perhaps create a separate layer, put all your windows in a dummy wall, hide the wall, and place it on the viewport.

Goodluck with your symbol count remember to -1