Sorting by class in Reports

Brookems

Hi, I am having issues when I try to customize reports. Currently I have a plant list which I am trying to categorize by class (I used different classes for different phases of the project) and it works fine for the first class that I select, but then when I try to add an additional one (by editing criteria and then selecting the particular class) it shows me that there are 22 records and even adds lines to the worksheet, but no information shows up. This happened in another worksheet when I was trying to sort by field value. Has anyone come across this? Any tips?

Thanks!

Brooke

Another question on this. I went through the movie and was able to create the report that I wanted. I also saved it to the default library and it is now available in other files/projects when I choose "Choose Schedule". But, when I open it up it is simply the plant list from the original job and I can't get it to use the plants from the current file. I have tried "Recalculate" to no avail. Am I missing a step?

Thank you!

Brooke