Window scheduling for window types that VW doesn't support

Christiaan, you're probably already aware of the workaround - create a user field column, copy all the values from the type column to that column, then edit the cells you want to be outliers, and hide the original column and display your customized column in the schedule. So, in your example, the PIO would still be a casement type but the schedule could display "tilt-turn."

Too bad we can't use the formula "= [cell]" in a schedule worksheet . . . or can we somehow? So much of worksheets is a mystery.

Edited by P Retondo

Thanks Pete, to be honest my experience with scheduling is basic to say the least (but that's about to change). I thought I'd put the question out there to see what others are doing.

Another workaround would be to add the sash operation to a User Field for each window, right? And then just call that column up and change the column name to Sash Operation. Any foreseeable problems with that approach (apart from the fields not being kept up to date)?