Site Modeling elevation issues PLZ HELP!!

I'm stumped, cant get my site model to show actual elevation.

Site goes from 940' to 1056'. Layer set to 0'. All 3d Poly's have had their actual level set i.e. first one is at 940', second one at 942' etc., up thru 1056'-the upper most level of the site.

When I create the site model I set the Minor contour interval to 2', Start Contour offset to 940', Max Elevation to 1056', the Min Elevation to 940'. the Site Model Z level (on Object Info panel) is at 0'. Display settings are set at Proposed only

Problem - all my building model parts etc. are based on a 0' F.F. level with each layer set to 0' The bottom of the site model sits at 940'...

Any idea's on how to get the site model and the building to correlate the elevations?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi...

I normally place the site model on a separate layer to the building. So, my building (Ground Floor) sits at 0, and I can easily calculate above layers.

Depending on what my 'actual level in space is', I would 'drop' my site model layer to that level. i.e. If I wish for my GF to be at 950', I would set the 'Z' for my site model layer to -950' (minus nine hundred and fifty feet). This way, when the site model is created with actual values (940' to 1056'), my building would be at the desired level, yet, I will still maintain the GF level of 0'.

You may need to use 'Unified View' to see the building and site together.

HTH