?Performance question?

Hmmm are you a Graphical/Artistic sought of guy or are you good at planning/Structured databases?

VW VP's are painfully slow at updating,revits super fast. But be warned if you err in the settings,structures/families youll be finishing the drawings off in Autocad 2D/3D

..Try Revit, I did and I hated it and Im a database/math sought of guy, extracting useful data from revit is near impossible for an average user.Goodluck

There's a lot I like about VW, creating sections is not one of them.

Revit sections are generated in real time. VW viewports require updating.

Revit sections have the advantage that building materials (which can be assigned a render pattern, a surface hatch and a section hatch) will automatically be hatched correctly in section i.e. there's no need to have a class for elevations and sections.

I have a small list of must-have updates for VW 2013. Section VP inprovements and intelligent surface/cut pattern, or hatches, are must haves.

I really hope that VW pays attention to some of the recent topics in the wish-list forum, some of which include the above.

Edited by Kizza

Not planning any kind of changes, Vectorworks is and will be maintained as our primary design and documentation tool. Really pleased with the NVw's approach to BIM, hope to se more of that. ?Why the post? Only finding good arguments for the right moment.

Thanks for your feedback guys. Always welcome.

Regards.