She renders... she renders not!!!

I cannot get VW to render in open gl consistantly!!

Every time i render a drawing or components of one it makes up it's own mind whether i'm going to get a beautifully rendered image or just a blank page with a rhombus depicting the 3D plan.

It matters not whether it is one component (class) of 15 or 14 of them, the possibility of a result is always up in the air.

I have a dual 800 G4 with 256 MB ram

I have the memory set at 200MB and the file is 2.2MB

I am really lost as to how to get some consistant results and i have drawing deadlines pending

Check the version of the Open GL extensions. You should have Open GL 1.2.1. If you have something later, that is okay.

If not, Open GL rendering is used in the system. If you have too much allocated to VW, or cache is full or close to being full, you could be getting that problem. Try to restart the computer when you notice this problem. If it sill persists, check the memory setting and make sure you don't have too much allocated to VW. In addition to that, if you do not have VM turned on, you might want to consider doing so.

If you are still having problems, check to make sure what you are rendering is not textured with a RW texture.