StoneCAD application not working O.T.

Hello,

I have a project that I was think of using Culture Stone so I downloaded StoneCAD 6 application from their website to use the textures within Vectorworks. When I go to start StoneCad6 application it doesn't load? I'm on a mac OsX Lion 10.7.3 so my question is can anyone get this application to work with Lion?

If you don't feel like waiting, you can right-click on the application(StoneCAD), and choose show package contents. in there you will find the raw vw files that house the hatches and textures.

I would give you clearer direction, but having done this so many years ago, I no longer have the application to go through the steps with.

HTH,

Ion

Edited by ionw

Ion,

Thanks for the advice, when I tried doing what you suggested there were no raw VW files to find the program might have changed since you used it.

I did get a reply from vizfx and there's a patch for OSX available at:

http://projects.vizfx.com/stonecad/misc/

I downloaded StoneCAD6_1_Mac.zip file and replace the original application with the newer (patched) one leaving all the rest of the folders and files in place, and everything seems to be working now.

Hope this helps.

Dennis