Clay Paky Sharpy Symbol

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello ACP:

Steve Shelley here. If you're looking for a Clay Paky Sharpy symbol, it's one of the many included in my Clay Paky 3.5 pack, available for download from fieldtemplate.com. click on this link to read about the symbols. the page also includes links allowing you to see all the 2D symbols.

http://www.fieldtemplate.com/soft/down_clay_frame.html

I can't tell which version of vw you're using. the Clay Paky Lighting 3.5 Pack can be purchased in vw2008 format [for versions 2008-2010], or the Vw2011 format [for versions 2011-2013] built with the parts record -- 3d lighting devices swivel and target to an assigned focus point.

The Clay Paky Lighting 3.5 Pack also contains a second set of mover symbols showing 3D components sitting on the floor. this way you can plot 2D fixtures that look the same, but in 3D one can hang from a batten, while the other sits on the stage.

pitch> at PLASA Stamford the nice Clay Paky folks told me about the new Sharpy that has different characteristics. i've not had a chance to get to that yet.

hth,

Shelley

• 1 month later...