Worksheets not exporting during .dwg conversion!

ddgla

Question

I am using both Vectorworks 2009 and a 30 day trial of Vectorworks 2012. I have several worksheets in my drawing both an irrigation schedule and a planting schedule. When I export my sheet layers to AutoCAD, my irrigation schedule comes through but not my planting schedule. There are a couple other tables that do not come through. When I check model space of AutoCAD, the tables are not even there too! I made sure that all the classes/layers were turned on, made sure they were not frozen in AutoCAD, I have tried different versions of AutoCAD v2000-v2012, I have tried VW2009 and VW 2012, and to no avail! Does anybody know of good clean ways to make sure ALL of your VW information goes through AutoCAD export?

3 answers to this question

What I have been told, is that it is because there is no corresponding object in AutoCad to a worksheet.

One thing I should have warned you about is that you shouldn't save your VW file in this state if you want to work on it further as this destroys the ability for the schedule to update from the file.

Cheers,

Ion