Sign in to follow this  
Christiaan

Cardboard model simulation Render Style

Depth of field in a rendering makes such a difference. I really wish we could get that out of Renderworks. If anyone knows tricks, I'd love to hear them.

I've been playing around with this. It's based on a Cinema 4D style we use that I've tried to replicate in Renderworks. It's not really meant to look like cardboard, just a white model, but it does look a bit real..

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=6683&filename=Bristol%201.png

Edited by Chris D

There are presets for this type of rendering in 2012. See attached images. In viewports you can also use Texture Overrides if you want it to look like really cardboard to keep all the textures and just use Realistic Rendering.

A really good way to get white card mode is in ARWorks. It has two modes one is better and faster than GL, and the other is White Card with good control over shadows.

Very innovative way to present your designs

i like that style too, im using custom renderworks and lightsource HDMI white no other lights usually

what i would really like is a setup to have a hidden line on top . prettymuch as a forgroundrender but selectable classes and transparancy settings. like i did at the image named "cb_model4" with a second viewport in hidden linerender than convert to lines and give it a 30% transparancy.... there is allways a workarround....

Edited by joerg

It was one that I made myself from an image file. I have attached it for you.

Sorry for the noob question, but did you use a preset renderworks style for this render? And I really like your glass texture - Renderworks texture?