The NEW Vdub Keyboard

Shipping Soon!

The Vdub Keyboard......

Finally a keyboard with Vectorworks in mind! We have developed, patented, and started production on a high quality keyboard with Vectorworks short cut symbols printed on bright Pantone colored keys. I wanted to give you guys a heads up before we get finished....

The quality and construction exceeds your standard keyboard shipped with any system. We spent months designing, testing, and manufacturing the Vdub Keyboard and know you will appreciate it.

Basic Info:

? 54 of the most common Shortcuts at your fingertips.

? Reduce CAD time and learning curve using the Vdub keyboard, Proven!

? Almost 50 keycaps custom tailored to Vectorworks.

? 7 distinct bright Pantone colored keycaps.

? Tested to over 5 million key strokes.

? Built on the KB6110 platform with USB interface.

We will be launching the website in the coming weeks and will be offering a big discount for you forum users! Feel free to message me with any questions or comments. Stay tuned for a post on a sneak peak?

We will have a first run limited quantity of the Vdub Keyboard and will be on a first come, first serve basis. Check back soon! Email me at VdubKeyboard@gmail.com for more info and to get your name on the list!

Thanks,

Frank Meroney

Vdub Keyboard

Edited by Vdub Keyboard

We're almost there but it will be very competitive. With comparing similar products for illustrator, video editing software, and others we will be conciderably less. Most of the keyboards of this type are on an average of about $80 plus shipping.

We will offer it for less than $50 plus shipping. Also, we will offer VW forum members free shipping and possibly a discount offer.....

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Check back soon... And rate this thread!!

Thanks guys