Ipad

i wonder if it will actually be stable, or riddled with bugs like the main version.

a bit annoying that they still cant get the basics right before embarking on supplying a version for mobile devices........ but i suppose they have to keep up with the competition, although i think its going to be embarrassingly badly put together!

im still on 2011, can actually say i preferred 2008, and dont think we will be upgrading for quite a while, the upgrade has always been a let down.

I quite agree, VW needs to be more streamlined, it needs to focus on what it does best and stop trying to do everything. I imagine the app would be a very lite version, so would be interesting to see how useful it would be compared to say using 3D PDFs. wonder what the cost will be as well, and how much of the effort has been redirected towards this rather than on the next upgrade for the main version. I wouldnt be surprised if the next upgrade hasnt changed much at all from 2012.

again, this is all speculation, and i could be talking out of my *&%@, but VW has a habit of of raising hopes and then dashing them with the final product ( or unfinalised in my opinion)

• 3 weeks later...