Sunburst Textures on Cabinet PIO

rDesign

I've been testing Vw2012 and I'm disappointed to discover that the Wall Cabinet PIO still displays a Renderworks texture on recessed panel doors as a 'sunburst' pattern.

Anyone else have this behavior?

vw2012cabinettexture01.jpg

The texture is the 'Wood Panel Mahogany Clear' from the Libraries/Textures/ Textures_Wood.vwx file. It is a relatively ugly texture, but it has high contrast so that you can see the bug properly.

The only way I found to work around this is to convert the Cabinet PIO to a Group or Symbol, and then individually correct the texture mapping for the cabinet doors. But then you've lost all of the PIO functionality.

This is the same behavior that I get in Vw2010 (and Vw2008..) and I've brought this bug to the attention of NA before - where I was told that if I wanted more control over my cabinets' appearance I should purchase the third-party InteriorCAD add-on package.

Sad to see that this bug still hasn't been fixed. I have attached the Vw2012 file in case anyone is interested.

Regards

Edited by rDesign