Martin Professional Symbols

You will now find vectorworks symbols for all our moving head range and some of the LED display stuff. I will be adding to this all the time so please be patient if the symbol you need is not present.

They are all in one document (2009-2012) to keep things simple. Every product that has had a symbol done for it will have a link to the file under the service and support area for that product.

E.g. http://www.martin.com/service/service.asp?controllers=NONE&lights=mac101cld&accessories=NONE&category=ALL&dates=LATEST&searchtext=&submit=SEARCH%21&lasttime=&dofind=yes&support=Martin&subcontrollers%2F=

Any questions or comments relating to these symbols should be sent to vectorworks@martin.dk

I hope they help!

Simon,

Odd behavior coming from the "MAC 2K PERFORMANCE "E" Floor" fixture...

In 3D, the beam doesn't come out of the front of the head, but sometimes it comes out the side.

The issue doesn't seem to be in most of the other fixtures I played with ...

Honestly, the whole Spotlight 3D symbol thing is a bit of a mystery to me, so I wasn't able to see what the issue was before VW2012 crashed too many times for me to lose interest.

I haven't tried any renderings yet, but so far, things look pretty good.

Thanks again for your efforts!!

Simon,

Odd behavior coming from the "MAC 2K PERFORMANCE "E" Floor" fixture...

In 3D, the beam doesn't come out of the front of the head, but sometimes it comes out the side.

The issue doesn't seem to be in most of the other fixtures I played with ...

Honestly, the whole Spotlight 3D symbol thing is a bit of a mystery to me, so I wasn't able to see what the issue was before VW2012 crashed too many times for me to lose interest.

I haven't tried any renderings yet, but so far, things look pretty good.

Thanks again for your efforts!!

Hi Teresa,

I just checked it and all seems OK here in 2012 when I do a render and also just show Beam.

Do you have a screen shot?

Anyone else see this?

• 2 months later...
Hey Simon,

Any chance of getting all symbols in a zip file pack so we

don't hive to find and download individually?

I believe that they are all in a single file; even though that file shows up as a download for multiple specific lights, it's the same file.

-Josh

As josh states, they are all in one zip file. It contains all symbols in VW versions 2008-2012.