I've had the same problem, I paid for mine on the 29th Sept. and still nothing. I had an email from my reseller see below.

Vss contract and login update

I am really very sorry, we are trying to get these out to you ASAP. Unfortunately there is a massive backlog at the Nemetschek end due to a big surge in demand around the launch, combined with Nemetschek implementing a new system which will make delivery of your VSS info and free upgrades more automatic in the future. This combination is effecting anything related to VSS. We will send out the info as soon as we get it ? I can assure you we have staff primed to send out this info as soon as it is available. Both Nemetschek and ourselves are very aware that this will not be giving the best impression of VSS but we hope to get things back on track shortly.

When the contracts come through, they will hopefully have an extension to your renewal date so that you are getting a full year of service.