Problem with Arc Tool??

I just ran across a problem today using the 'Arc by 3 Points' tool. I am working in 1/2":1'0" scale and I am trying to draw an arc with an approximate radius of 48' +/-, connecting three points as I have done a million times before.I click on the first point, go to the second, click and go to the third. While I am trveling to the third point the arc disappears. When I click on the end point the arc is nowhere to be found.I have the same arc on a drawing I did yesterday so I tried to copy and paste it. I opened up a new sheet and tried to paste the copy and it does not show up at all.When I 'Select All' I get 4 points that show up but no arc.I trashed the Pref file this afternoon and retried and still no go.

Can someone help me out????

Tom Marino

Tom,

If you select that arc so that you see the 4 handles, does it show the fill color and pen style to be white or none?

Is it in a class that might have those settings by any chance ?

Katie,When selected the arc attributes appear as they should. I am setting it for no fill. I tried redoing it on a clean sheet, single layer, no other items to confuse the issue and it still does it. I can duplicate it , no problem.It's the only item that does not copy. I tried just doing the arc by itself to make sure it was not another item on the drawing causing the problem. When I go to paste it on the blank nothing shows up. When I go to 'Select All' the 4 handles appear and nothing else. I cannot use the handles to manipulate the arc so it is just there.Should I try reinstalling from the CD??Thanks for the reply,

Regards,

Tom Marino in PA

Tom,

The fill is set to none, but what is the pen line set to? Is it also set to none?

Is it in a class that has attributes used at creation that might give it a none fill/ none pen line ?