Editing PIO Defaults

I am working my way through some of the PIO's that our office uses regularly and presetting the Parameters (In Create Plug-In tool) to reflect the common changes people make, to hopefully be a bit more efficient. At the moment I am working with the Door and Window Suite (Simple door2 Overhead Door 2, Complex Window 2, etc...)

I am also reordering the entry Boxes so that Configuration comes first, then width, Frame Depth, Use wall thickness etc (See attached image). I have been very successful with Simple Door 2 Door w/ Sidelights, Both Simple and Complex windows. However OH Door2, Sliding Door 2, French Door 2 are giving me fits! Even though I have preset the values, they are ignoring them using some hidden presets.

I have quit, restarted to make sure there isn't a failure to update. If I go back into the parameters the values I have entered are there as I entered them. I have verified that I am not editing a duplicate, or any other possible misidentification.

In the attached image there are 5 different Object info palettes, Starting from the left is the Simple Door 2 I configured successfully. The next two are French doors, the leftmost of these is the object inserted with the parameters set as the info box on the right indicates, this is the same for the sliding glass doors that comprise the right of the image.

I have two other wish list items as well, Is it possible to add a Opening angle to Sliding Door 2, and a Use Wall thickness to OH Door 2?

Thanks for your response

Ion Webster