Accesories and MultiCircuit Units

GBen

I am confused about why when I move a group of Lighitng Devices via say the move tool that associated accessories move differently. Rather then staying attached to the lighting device, they end up moving 3 of 4 times further.

Similarly-when I copy and paste elements from one light plot into another, the accessories copy into the new document somewhere else in the drawing, usually together aligned as if they are in the right place, but they are not attached to their lighting device objects.

And also similarly, the way that after accidentally moving part of a multi circuit unit, having all it's parts follow then undoing-2 of three part of the multi circuit unit go back, but the 1 part I grabbed goes elsewhere.

Does anyone else have similar issues? It's very frustrating and really makes me not want to use features that are designed to make life easier-but only really make them harder.

Thanks

GBen,

Make sure not to select the accessories when you are moving a group of units around. Then they will move correctly. The same is true for a multi-cicuit device, only select one of the symbols in the cluster. If you are careful, working in this way, you can use all the tools normally, including space and distribute, etc.

• 1 month later...