problems finding and moving print page area

I know the basics about finding and moving a print boundary page area but could someone advise me on how I can easily re-center the print boundary on my drawings when it is literally miles, maybe light years away? (I am using VWX 2011). I can either zoom to the extent of objects or zoom to the extent of print area but if the print area is so far away from plan, the plan is practically invisible if I attempt to zoom out to allow me to see both. Drawing simple reference geometry from one to the other is not working either. I am actually in a predicament where I have zoomed out so far, VWX is not allowing me to zoom back in again to re find the plan geometry. I know this sounds ridiculous but it is true. I will need to trash the file and work off a previous backup. Is there any way to simply click on a point or enter the coordinates to reset or re-center the page print boundary location? If not, I really think there should be. I don't think anything so simple should be so cumbersome. There has got to be a better way.

I'm curious why your drawing is so far from the origin. Sometimes a stray object will find its way somewhere across the horizon and you need to move/delete it but if your entire drawing is far from (0,0) it seems that this is the issue rather than the page being off center.

Is it because of a DWG import?

Traditional advice speaks against moving the drawing origin Tools>Set Origin but in

this case it may be advisable.

I am working with GIS coordinates, so they are far out of 0,0. For me it would be very fine, if I could move the origin like I want in 3d and 2d space and back again, this feature I searched for many years, because I was used to it in Acad with the WCS and UCS. Maybe I missed sth.

Edited by Uli