Colour shifts in PDFs

I am experiencing significant colour shifts when creating PDFs from Vectorwork 8.5.

We are running a ColorSync workflow on G4s running VW, Quark, Photoshop and Acrobat, among others.

We have profiled our Laserprinter and use that CMYK Profile as our CMYK workspace. We use Adobe RGB as our RGB Workspace.

I have set up Distiller with the above information.

When I produce a PDF from Quark there is no colour shift. When I produce a PDF from VW there are significant colour shifts, particularly in the blue/green region.

This ruinings all the work our architects have undertaken when trying to create a beautiful drawing.

We need to create PDFs in order to place the drawings in Quark documents. We have found EPSs to be unreliable, whether produced from the Export EPS option, or via the Print dialogue box.

Can anyone help me with this?

KEY QUESTIONS

Does VW take any notice of the content of the ColorSync Control Panel when printing/exporting?

Does VW output colour info in RGB or CMYK? Is there a way I can find out the format of the colour info in a postscript file?

Anyone who helps solve this will get a big present, regardless where they are in the world

Colman StephensonJulian Harrap ArchitectsLondon, UK