VW2010 Not loading plug-ins

Hi guys,

Would really appreciate some urgent help here. I'm running VW2010 with the current SP. Migrated from one MacBook Pro to another earlier this week after a laptop meltdown forced me to change just before running off overseas. Everything is theoretically the same, except for my computer's username profile which changed slightly.

I'm now trying to run VectorWorks and all of my plug-ins just appear as red crosses when I am in the program. Clicking on any of them reports "error occurred while opening plug-in. Make sure there is a "plug-ins' folder in the same folder as the application.

Now, I am sure that the folder is present, and that all of the plug-ins are there as usual. I am sure I am loading VW from the right applications folder. What is interesting is that only one plug-in, the 'Stage' plug-in, has its icon showing, and the plug-in files are visible in the usual Plug-Ins directory.

My issue is that I'm on the other side of the world from my office which has all my original install disks sitting in it. I've tried downloading a new revision of SP4 to try re-installing but the NNA website's version won't let me install it as I am on an Australian licence. Ozcad's download site doesn't contain links to individual downloads.

Does anybody have any idea how I can re-link or fix the links to these broken plug-ins? I have heaps of work to do and this is stopping me using almost every plug-in... getting desparate!

Many thanks in advance

Richard