Accessories "Jumping" when moving instruments

has anyone had any trouble with their lighting accessories not moving correctly when moving the instruments they are attached to? i.e. when moving a Source 4 36deg with an iris, i will move Source4 with the "Ctrl M" Move Command - the instrument moves in the correct way but the iris seemingly jumps to a different location - i manually move it back into the center of the Source4 but will repeat the issue when i move the instrument again - in the Accessory's Object Properties it is correctly assigned as a static accessory and the position and unit corresponds to the unit it is associated with - any ideas?

Hi Matthew;

This **sounds** like a problem i had for a long time. that is, when moving a lighting device and any accessory, the rule of thumb was to select ONLY the light device. if you select both, the accessory "senses" the move command twice, and therefore moves twice as far. i found this to be the case with scrollers, and i **think** at one point with iris's as well.

hth,

shelley