preview problem

hi ,

I installed vectorworks last week, and then found the preview line before getting a line or rectangular is unclear dash line.even sometimes it is disappeared.

I saw it should be solid line in some tutorial video. It is possible to change some setting to solve it?

ps: the environment is mac os 10.6, and using vectorworks 12.

thanks!

Edited by easterhod

Do you really mean Vectorworks 12?

Not sure what you mean by a preview line. Assuming that you have a localized version that is in Danish or Flemish or French and are translating you might be talking about

Pre-selection highlight which I don't think existed in version 12 or

Image Preview which is a dashed line preview of an object like a symbol or window or door which is displayed with dashed lines until the insertion process is compete.

If you really are running Vectorworks 12, it may not run predictably on OS 10.6. You might try updating to 12.5.3. I think 12.5.3 (the final update to version 12) made it compatible with OS 10.4(???).

hth

mk

thanks, michaelk.

I am using vectorworks 12.0.0, and it is English version.

unsolid line was displayed before finishing a line or any shape. For example, if you are going to create a single line, you click the symbol 'line', lift click on the paper and then you will find this display is unclear 'dash' line which is terrible before you click the last point to finish the line.