Perspective Drawing from Top/Plan Viewport

Hello,

I would like to create a perspective front view of our stage from a top/plan view ground plan. Everything is drafted as 3D. I have been able to change the viewport settings to create a perspective drawing. However the "camera" or where we are viewing the drawing from is off to the side. Is there a way to change where the "camera" or viewing position is?

Of course I know how to create a renderworks camera and create a perspective drawing that way. I want to be able to take all of the visibility settings in a top/plan drawing and create a perspective drawing from them. Via a copy/paste of the top/plan viewport then change the view settings.

I guess another way I could do this would be to somehow copy the visibility settings from one viewport and apply them to another.

Any ideas?

Try this:

Duplicate the viewport.

Set the view to Front.

Edit the Crop.

Use the FlyOver, Walk Through, Translate View and/or Rotate View tools to reset the view to what you want.

It sounds like the one you want is the Translate View to shift the objects back to the middle of the viewport.

FlyOver is on the Basic too palette. The others are on the 3D tool Palette.