Renderworks Cameras and Move Page command

Mattheng

I have set up a fairly detailed site model and placed several Renderworks cameras around it. I have imported one DWG and referenced another via a blank vectorworks file

I use Unified View to view all the layers together when rendering.

Somewhere along the line ( I am on version 10 at the moment) everything got moved about and the objects and page itself (ie the grey outline that shows what will print) got shifted way down and to the right.

I shifted everything back and to the left and double clicked on Move Page command to align the page with the Origin.

Unfortunately when I double click on one of the cameras they try to render back down and to the right of the sheet border, ie where the page used to be.

The sheet border, however, has recognised the Move Page command and gone with it with the result that the sheet border lies misses the render completely.

Also when I click on the fit to page area button it goes back to the where the page used to be so I can't see anything

Anybody know how to fix this?