Apple OS X Lion

I've been running 2011 on Lion for 4 days now, and it seems fast and stable. My iMac 27" hard drive is much quieter with Lion. I am quite pleased.

The only functionality I've lost is the print radio buttons (update before printing, print current view, etc.).

When VW get around to taking advantage of the full screen, and autosave functions, this will be a very nice combination of hardware and software.

• 2 weeks later...

Hold that thought, now that i have a reasonable sized project on the go it keeps hanging or complaining on insufficient memory, driving me nuts

Trying to edit a door type and it has locked up more times than i am happy to mention.

If i go for a roof, it just shuts VW down, nightmare

Was once told by a very wise VW user to always wait after a new OS release until the bugs were sorted

I think he said otherwise I may be living on the 'bleeding edge'

I learned he was right

apart from that I will say nuffin except is your priority to get your work done or the bells and whistles

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I did go ahead and purchase lion. I have been working on several residential projects as well as some pretty intense Renderworks renderings and I have not had any problems. VW has had no crashes and I have even tried opening some very large commercial projects from work (entire High School Campus) and still no crashes. It might be something that is machine specific that is causing crashes on others computer systems. I would look at the extensions and modules you are running in your version of VW. Look also at extensions or add-ons you are running in your OS. Sometimes I have found that 3rd-party extensions do conflict with other programs. I am not saying there aren't problems between Lion and VW, I just haven't experienced any yet. If I do come across any I will keep everyone up-to-date about what I find.

• 6 months later...
Update: There is a issue when you use the zoom with the MagicMouse, the zoom just go forever or if you stop the zoom, the lines don?t redraw correctly. The zoom works perfect when you use keyboard shortcuts to zoom....

It is a little "trigger happy" with a magic mouse isn't it... I'm using Lion / 2012 / magic mouse at home.

Best to include your setup in your signature by the way.