How do I show several scenes of the same ground Plan?

One way is to duplicate your A1S1 design layer, rename it A1S2 and modify it. Then duplicate your A1S1 sheet, select the VP and change its name layer visibility from A1S1 to A1S2. Depending on your VP prefs, you might also need to change the scene 1 viewport layer visibility to hide the new scene 2 layer.

Both VPs can be on the same sheet or on separate sheets.

Seems to me that a design layer for each scene would make sense. But the theatre folks here may have a better or more conventional scheme. They will likely chime in.

-B

One method is to have one Design Layer which represents whatever set is unchanged throughout the show, and for every scene change a new DL containing whatever needs to be positioned.

Then on your Sheet Layer create a series of viewports with DL-Constant & DL A1S1 , DL-C & DL-A1S2 etc.

Yes, you will need to have multiple objects (symbols) representing your set pieces in different positions.

The viewport's walls are missing the attributes-

and the doors and wondows are all messed up- but they are visually correct on the design sheet. I created a second viewport of the plan to see if it was the viewport- but the second one had all of the proper attributes-

I've obviously checked or unchecked something.

I would just use the new viewport but the existing one already has all of my section cuts.

Any ideas?

thanks

vw2011