VW 2008 and Lion?

I have been using 12.5.3 on a mac since it came out. I just upgraded to Lion on a partition and am running 12.5.3 just fine. In fact it works better than it did on Snow Leopard which it isn't supposed run on either. All the basic tools and renderworks seem to be fine so far, will post any problems if they arise. looking for suggestions of things to test if this helps.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I have been using 12.5.3 on a mac since it came out. I just upgraded to Lion on a partition and am running 12.5.3 just fine. In fact it works better than it did on Snow Leopard which it isn't supposed run on either. All the basic tools and renderworks seem to be fine so far, will post any problems if they arise. looking for suggestions of things to test if this helps.

I'm running 12.5.3 and have installed Snow Leopard on an external drive to test it, and 12.5.3 does appear to be working fine so far.

I might give Lion a try then if you have had success then.

vw2011 and Lion are PARTIALLY compatible, so far. Many of the icons in the tool sets have a big red X through them and they won't work. Those without the X will work.

Error message says something about making sure the plugins are in the same folder as the app (they are, of course).

Waiting for VW to issue a patch.

• 4 weeks later...