Hatches in viewports

I have shown a tile hatch on a wall elevation and have used the attribute mapping tool to set the corner of a full tile at the wall/ bench junction.

When I create a viewport on a sheet layer the hatch no longer starts at this point. What do I need to do to fix this?

Edited by Atchison

Terry, I have inserted a hatch on a rectangle on the screen plane using the Modify/Hatch menu command, and it stays where I put it when viewed in a VP.

Are you actually using a hatch, or a texture? You describe using the attribute mapping tool which leads me to think the latter. You use that to map textures, not hatches, I think.

Mitchell,

I am experiencing the same problem as Terry. More specifically, the viewport hatch positioned with the attributes tool on the design layer will inexplicably shift after repositioning the viewport. In my case the hatch is a standard VW 12" tile pattern scaled to represent 6" tiles.

I'm in the middle of a deadline and don't have the time to reason it out so have reverted to using the hatch menu command.

Bob