Resize object

Another new user question. Thanks in advance for the patience. I added an object "Simple Door 2" into a room layout drawing, but needed to resize it to fit the scale. Couldn't figure out a way to make it the right size. Tried the resize/fixed point tool, but that didn't work.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks again!

quote:

Originally posted by maxxhdrm:
Another new user question. Thanks in advance for the patience. I added an object "Simple Door 2" into a room layout drawing, but needed to resize it to fit the scale. Couldn't figure out a way to make it the right size. Tried the resize/fixed point tool, but that didn't work.Is there a way to do this?Thanks again!

The simple door2 is a Pluginobject, which means that you can change size, style etc. by changing the parameter in the Objectinfo palette.

HTH,Hannes

Max, It sounds like MAYBE you added the object into a different layer than your original layout, and that layer may be in a different scale than the other. If this is the case, no amount of re-sizing will fix it. We always use the door/window plug-ins to insert INTO walls. When they are inserted, they become part of the wall and will be in the correct scale. If you need more info, or if I've completely mis-interpreted your question (sometimes these things are tricky in a message-board!), please let me know. PLC cipesp@mind.net