Doors not marked for door schedule still showing up...

I have a building that needs to show almost 300 doors for a door schedule. My problem is in VW 2011 when I set the criteria for the doors to show up on the schedule, the cased openings in my walls are also showing up. These cased openings are not checked to be on schedule in the object info.

My work-around in VW 2009 was to set the criteria by a layer of door-ID...this must have been fixed in the new version, because when I choose the door ID in this version, it shows no doors qualifying.

Any ideas on how to work around this? I have almost 40 cased openings to 'hide' in the schedule!

Guest Wes Gardner

Can you attach a small file with one of the offending doors included?

Also, it is most helpful if you include your computer specs and VW version in you signature.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

The On Schedule field will be used if you create your schedule via the Tools - Reports - VA Create Schedule command. It already has criteria built in to show only those door show On Schedule field is checked. The same will apply to windows.

If you are creating your own worksheet, you will have to add the criteria yourself.

The criteria you will need to create is in the format of

=DATABASE(((R IN ['Door']) & ('Door'.'OnSched'=TRUE)))

Which you can create with the following settings in the screen shot.

Hope this helps,

Edited by Judah Warshaw