Place Plant Tool

Peter,

Yesterday I opened up my Landmark workspace for the first time. I've been doing a bit of personal landscape planning using VW Architect prior to that, and I want to learn more about Landmark. I was asking how to add/delete/modify the list of available plants. Jonathan answered that. Thanks Jonathan! I did find the plant libraries and I will investigate those. I also intend to do some reading of the user manual and other resources, and ask some questions here. My needs for Landmark are very minimal, but I do find it intriguing and I'd like to learn the basics. My goal is to make simple 2D plans that I can look at in 3D and see tree and plant placements, sizes, and shapes.

I think this is a great subject for our local user group?s next meeting. Any landmark user out there willing to offer our group a 1 to 1-1/2 hour interactive Skype webinar on Landmark basics like designing gardens, placing plants and trees, modifying plant symbols, and then viewing it all in 3D, with a lot of Q&A time? That meeting will take place on a Tuesday evening in August starting at 5:30 pm CST.