Creating Spaces...

Hi all

I'm trying to creat the calculation of a building or room and examine from VW Help category.Unfortunately , I can not :(

Project is ready;

*selected Space Tool (Space Planning-Space or Building Shell-Space)

*Tool Bar Preferences looks different(different texts),attached.

*does not appear calculations,I want to see the calculations of m? on the project as in the picture.

Thanks,

Happy Weekend...

Edited by Zeynep

I see no one has answered your question yet. I think it may be because of the English. I realize you probably don't speak it as a first language.

If the problem is you can't get a Space on the drawing, it may be because of how you are trying to draw it.

Your attachments seem to show that you have the 'bucket' option selected to make the Space. If so, you need walls in your drawing forming a room to use the bucket to make the space; just click on the area enclosed by the walls et voila. You could draw the Space using the polygon or rectangle modes instead.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Mitchell

I found it myself two days ago because of no one has answered my question :)

Space Settings > Space Label > Display Space Label > Space Label Symbol:Space Tag-Residential > Field Name:Bath & Format Field:Net Area

I think so that I solved the problem.

But now,I'll ask one more question.How can I display the values of the height and width of the door or window as in the picture ? What command or option should I use?

Edited by Zeynep

Typically you would use the Door Schedule to be found in Tools/Reports?/VA Create Schedule. At least that's available in VW Architect.

Which version are you using?

Zeynep, you should create a signature in your Community Board account so others can see easily what system and version of VW you are using.

Sorry if I was wrong about your English.