Changing the angle of oblique projections

Hi, does anyone know how to change the angle that oblique projections are projected at?

I can only get a view that projects the z-axis of the drawing at either 30 or 45 degrees on the view plane but always to the top-right.

With the 'right' standard view mode this shows a section slice parallel to the view plane and the back of the object projected in oblique to the top-right, however I need it to project to the top-left so I can see front of the object in oblique projection.

The isometric view modes have 8 options (right rear, left rear, lower etc.) so where is the equivalent for oblique projections?

Rotating the DL 3D view or flipping a SL viewport just seem to be equivalent to switching the standard view to front or similar, but the projection always remain to the top right. Anyone got any ideas or know any work-arounds?

thanks

Dave

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

Hi, Don't you just rotate the object to the angle you need. See attached I have set the projection to Oblique Cavalier 30 and copied a few of the object and rotated each about the active layer plane. Can rotate about any axis without dropping out of the Obliqe projection mode. If this is what you are after??

Capture.JPG

Oblique.vwx

Edited by Alan Woodwell