Updater

WTF

Downloaded the updater.

'You have entered a serial number (Distributor code: NZ) thiat is not valid for this updater (built for:NNA). Please contact technical support for more information, or enter a new serial number.

Why can't New Zealand vector work users get the update?.

Vectorworks 2011 Service Pack 3 Download Page

These downloads will update all English-language Vectorworks 2011 products (Designer, Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Fundamentals, and Renderworks) to version 2011 SP3. If you are currently using a version of Vectorworks prior to 2011, you must first install version 2011 and then update it to 2011 SP3 using this updater.

Yes we do speak english in New Zealand.

And why has the 'Check for Update' Menu command been removed from the standard workspaces?.

Guest jkelly

Yes, things like units as well as market specific content are different. I agree the wording on the download page is less than optimal, I'll send an email to the relevant parties and see about getting it changed.

We're working to shorten the time between the Nemetschek releases and other distributor releases. I'm actually working today on New Zealand SP3, so hopefully you'll see it in the near future. Your patience in the meantime is appreciated.

Edited by jkelly