Trying to use an image as a class

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Yes. The problem is that there is no way to set the default size of the image fill. Once you draw the object, you can click on the "Image Fill Settings" button (to the right of the image popup) in the Attributes palette and set the size there, or use the Image Mapping Tool to interactively set it. It would be nice to have this setting in the Class Attributes.

Yes. The problem is that there is no way to set the default size of the image fill. Once you draw the object, you can click on the "Image Fill Settings" button (to the right of the image popup) in the Attributes palette and set the size there, or use the Image Mapping Tool to interactively set it. It would be nice to have this setting in the Class Attributes.

If you change the settings, the fill is no more by class. This is for all fill types wich can be mapped.

I posted a bug a while ago about this and they told me that this was working as designed. I then told them that this is not the right thing because most of the time you just want another color of that fill (hatch etc...) with the same mapping attributes and you want to change this by class. So this can't be done. So they told me that they added it to the wish list. I hope they will change it soon.