Batch Export PDF

Itchy

Question

I'm trying to create a PDF set of drawings that need to come together from multiple files, however for some reason it does not work, and I only get 2 out 3 successfully exported, or 18 out of 24. In some cases it completely ignores the sheets from a file, and in some case it just does some and not the others.

Any ideas? Its frustrating when all I need to do on a Friday afternoon is to make one PDF set and I only get 18 out of 24 drawings, so I have to end up creating PDF s individually from each file and taking twice the time to do the job, and then an email with 6 PDFs rather than 1 nice PDF with everything in order.

2 answers to this question

Don't know why the export is not as expected.

But there is software, some free, to help assemble separate pdf files into single, multi page document. I use the the built in tools in Mac OS Preview and MonkeyBread Software's free Combine PDF (They have lots of Windows plugins, but this one is apparently only Mac OS). Web search for Merge PDF to find lots of examples for Windows.

-B