Solid Fill won't print to pdf

Tomme

Question

4 answers to this question

Thank you for qiuck reply.

The circles is not fillet in viewport when the background in set to white.

And, I don't understand what printing colors to lightweights meen (still new to VW). Where do I set this?

And I am a black screen guy :-)

OK, let me revise my previous statement... Ignore the second thing. The Lineweight/Color option appears only to apply to Exporting to DWG. I would guess this comes to us from the world of AutoCad in which folks use black backgrounds all the time and have a setting to translate certain colors into certain lineweights.

My first point though, was that since paper is white, and since your little circles are very close to white, it's no big surprise that they are not showing up on a white viewport.

One possible solution is to give those circles a Class, and in the Class Setup make sure that "Use at Creation" is checked and give the class the yellow fill color. Then in a viewport you can use Viewport Class Overrrides to change the yellow to black, or whatever.

Others might have other solutions. And like I said earlier, for me WYSIWYG completely rules over any other methodology.

Thanks again.

The only way I can get the solid fill til plot is by give it the color white. Black and other colors don't work.

Strange, but I can live with that for this purpose.

And I stick to black background. Drawing simple drawings with many object in green and yellow with is better with black background (and many years with Autocad may affect some..).