New at Vector Depot for March 2011

Greetings Vectorworkers,

Petri Sakkinen has donated a nice set of three tools to draw geometry with double lines. The three tools will draw double circles, rectangles and polygons.

These full featured tools allow setting the spacing between the lines, swapping the offset, capping of polygons and more.

You can enter the distance between lines graphically or specify a measurement in the object info palette.

Grab a copy of these time savers today. They can be found in our free PIO downloads section

Vector Depot - Plug-ins

Hello Patrick,

I downloaded the 3 double line tools and added them to my VW 2011 work space. However each tool fails when attempting to use them in either a new file or the included test file. I get an" Internal Error - general failure encountered during disk I/O operation. (Failure on attempt to open file)" and Vector script Error "Line #1: {$INCLUDE double_polygon.px}

Just thought I'd let you know.

Bob

(I tried to attach screen shots of the 2 error displays but the I can't attach any file larger than 8 bytes?)