Would anybody share their hatches with me please?

I need different hatches than those provided. I know I can make them and I did try, but the results are not good enough and I finally lost patience with it.

Especially hatches that include dots - these are not provided at all and I did not magane to make them.

Please if there is anybody who has quite a wide range of hatches made and would be willing to share them, it would make me sooooo happpy!

Christiaan thank you!

I did manage to get to similar stage.

Then I had three main problems:

1. Why does the dash line seem to run at a slightly different angle even though it is set at the same angle as the original lines? It seems to do the same in your example

2. I need a dot in the dash line - I tried to make a very short line layered over the dashed line, but never managed to have them spaced uquelly the entire lenght. Somehow they start going different ways after a while.

3. I struggle with achieving the correct scale - is there any way how to create a hatch and then use it at different scales? Or do I have to make a different one each time?

Here is the sad result of my effort:

a litlle tip: if you want to create rotated hatches, the easiest way to do that is (imo) to create the hatch NOT rotated first (so all lines are vertical or horizontal). That way you can use the coordinates.

After that, switch back to the "angle modes" and ad "+45?" to all the angles of all the line layers.